Monday, June 11, 2007

Rainbow Morning


The days that I have to work I get up at 4:30am. I have to walk Summer, the greyhound gal, before I leave so I give myself that extra 20 minutes. Some mornings I am running late and Summer gets the abbreviated walk, not so this morning. I had lots of extra time and when I opened my front door...this is what I saw! I took the picture standing in my driveway. The colors aren't nearly a bright as the real rainbow was and it was a complete bow. A perfect arch that was full spectrum colored and beautiful! The sun hadn't risen yet so the picture looks dreary but it sure started my day right!

In less than 48 hours my daughter Stacey and my grand daughter Mia will be here, in my house, visiting for 10 days! I will take lots of pictures of the cutie...isn't that what grammas do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the end of your rainbow the pot doesn't have gold in it. It has balls of Noro Kochoran, color #12.
Mitten Queen

PurlingPirate said...

You bet it is! And we look forward to seeing those pictures! Enjoy your visit! I am going next month with my son to visit my Mom for a week!! We are both counting down the days!

Janice said...

What a gorgeous sight to wake up to in the morning!!! And to think how many people missed it cuz they were still in bed!! Have a WONDERFUL time with your daughter and granddaughter. Lucky you!