Sunday, March 4, 2007

Cankle Anklet



Last night, after I had updated my blog, I went and tried on the Cankle Anklet. It's pretty, and now I want to finish it and knit it's mate so I can have some pretty socks. Here is the Cankle Anklet in all it's unfinished glory. A sock that celebrates ankles! What do you think of it? I haven't even started to write the pattern and the lace will have to be charted because it is too much to write out! The lace pattern is from a German stitch book that uses very different knitting symbols than we use in the USA. Should be fun. Speaking of fun, has anyone seen these awesome and fantastic socks by Cookie? She is unbelievable and her socks are truly works of art. I hope that someday soon she does a book of her patterns, it would be a "must have" for me! Many of her patterns are available free at Knitty.com but I especially love the pattern Thelonious which isn't at Knitty...bummer...

No comments: