Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


The big day of romance. I guess. Although I have to tell ya, Steve is taking me out to dinner and a movie. Of course it's a movie he wants to see..."Jumper". I guess it could be good, the previews look a little exciting, and I do like a good adventure movie. I'll let you know what I think after I've seen it.

Stacey and Baby Logan are home safe and sound! I wish I could have been a mouse in the corner at their house yesterday. I would love to have seen Little Logan's home-coming. I am thinking of taking a week off (I have 4 weeks of vacation to use) and flying down there for a gramma fix. I haven't seen Stacey, Jon, and the kids since last summer. I sure wish they lived closer.

Remember to leave a comment to be entered in the contest! I will draw a name on Feb. 22nd so be sure to check back here for the winner.

No comments: