Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I See A MacBook in My Future!


I need to post a picture and since I don't have anything of knitting interest I thought you'd enjoy seeing my granddaughter Mia. She is a cutie!

My little desktop iMac is struggling along. He is still working but is basically only good for surfing the net, and word processing. Since the CD rom drive is dead I can't update or load any software. I have been coveting, yes coveting, a pretty new MacBook. I've always wanted a computer that is portable, you know, like to your bedroom so you can surf the net in bed! I will stay with the Apple company since I still feel they make the best and most friendly computers. I use a PC at work and it is fine...I don't want to offend all you PC users out there. But for me, there is no better computer than a Mac.

Tomorrow night is my monthly knitting group. If there is anyone in the Minneapolis area that would like to join us, please do! We'd love to have you. My friend Janet and I started this group almost 5 years ago and it is still going strong. We meet the third Thursday of the month at the Chanhassen Fire Dept at 7:00pm. It is a very friendly group with all different ages and skill levels. We have a fun time knitting and talking. Sometimes more talking than knitting! Please join us if you can. E-mail me for directions or if you have any questions.

Since today is Wednesday and my day off, I guess I really should try and accomplish some things around the house. Like mop the floors, do laundry, and clean the bathrooms. ugh. Tonight is my favorite show...Lost. I look forward to it every week and this season has not disappointed me yet. I also love to watch The Sopranos...although I hate to admit it. Since when did my live start to revolve around T.V.? I guess since I got older (I'll be 55 in June!) and my children all grew up. Life is good!

No comments: